miércoles, 24 de febrero de 2016

Personal information

My name is Juan Camilo Echeverri Quintero, i'm 18 years old, i was born in the city of Manizales, i'm a student of electronic engineering, and i'm a rap singer, my hobbies are reading literature books, riding in bike, writyng poetry and rap songs, i love the music, all the music, but in special rap music, i love to read, i love the cold weather, i hate the lies,  my expectatios are will be a good engineer, keep doing rap music, i want to make my english vocabulary better.

My career is electronic engineering, in my career they teach me to manage the information through electronic devices, they teach me to understand the function of some electronic devices, and how to build it, also they teach me to program such elements.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario